Maricel Tanaotanao - Isang OFW sa Singapore at Isang Hit-and-Run Victim

I was browsing my FB streams when one of friends who are working in SG posted/shared a Youtube video about our kababayan in SG, her name is Maricel Tanaotanao, isang sales lady at isa din hit-and-run victim noong March 2013. I felt immediate pity for her! I watched the video, at talagang nakaka antig ng kalooban ang nangyari sa kanya. Sa pangyayari sa kanya, wala na siyang kakayahang magtrabaho pa, naparalisado ang katawan. She needs our help!

What happened to the perpetrator? kung local Singaporean ang naka hit-and-run, ano pa kayang hustisya pwedeng ibigay sa biktima?

When I was in Saudi, maraming rude drivers sa kalsada! most of them are locals. I even saw kids at 12-14 years of age driving cars and skidding their cars at intersection. Ako bilang bagong salta sa lugar nila, natanong ko lang sa sarili ko, dahil ba Saudi local sila pwede na silang magdrive kahit batang bata pa? Para sa mga kababayan natin, saang bansa man kayo andun, beware of arrogant drivers! Tayo na po ang umiwas sa kanila.










SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment